The UNITE with art group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This group was originally based on a website named 'Pokefarm.org' but we have moved to this offsite location, come and UNITE with art!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone and welcome to the new forum! Hopefully it will be complete soon and we can cut down on chatzy! -giggle- Enjoy!
Please invite all the members you can remember from the clan! If any, at all! We need to gather everyone back up!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Geuss who?
RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:21 am by pichu567

» Pika's sketches *no matter how it looks like, I did it on my laptop, without any scanners, paper, or pencils*
RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:46 am by LovePika

» Looking for somebody to make me a drawing out of a sprite I made
RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:18 am by LovePika

» Pochama's Drawings
RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:30 am by Cupcake

» Let's Learn Language!
RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:28 am by Cupcake

» 9repus' Journal
RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm by 9repus

» Random Discussion
RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm by Umbreon10

» Brei's Journal
RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 am by BreiTaDa

» Pokemon Names!
RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:25 am by 9repus

Most active topics
Tale of the Chronicle --SETUP
Tales of the Chronicle
Related Word
RP Character interview!
The Ultimate Cheat Code
Pokemon Names!
SPAM! Ahehe...
Geuss who?
Generation V
The Definition Game
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Umbreon10

Our users have posted a total of 528 messages in 49 subjects

RP Character interview!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

RP Character interview! Empty
PostSubject: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:54 pm

RP Character interview! Toci

Register your character here

Mmm... curious what kind of undies the RP character wears? Secret fetishes? Scars? History? Just ask... they'll do their best to answer you ;D

Quote :
Rhapshie's

RP Character interview! MotochikaGriffith Aviragus21/MVampire/AnchorOsseous
Easy-going and reckless. Even though he is one of the boarders in the Osseous Abyss, he did not have any particular interest in wiping out the magicians, like the rest do. His left eye was sliced off by a magician in a sudden meeting inside a forest. However, he could really care less...
RP Character interview! Avatar1422381_2Lucius Schyte17/MVampire/GauntletsOsseous
[NPC] Smart but clumsy and his clumsiness results in him foiling everything. Ever since Griffith rescued him from the magicians that were about to kill him, they had been best friends.
RP Character interview! UnledtfwMitsunari Ishida18/MVampire/FanOsseous
[NPC] Osseous Abyss's kitty cat, known as Mittsun. He is the adviser of Osseous, but is totally useless when it comes to combat. Mittsun is not weak, he is just such a coward that always avoid direct combat. He spends most of his time sleeping on his cozy bed.

BlueThunder's

RP Character interview! UnledhjMiki Haruna20/FMage/WandWhimsical
Bashful. Cold to most until they get to know her. Horribly clumsy. She can usually tell what people are thinking because she is really good reading other people's body language.
RP Character interview! DwfanartcaopibysetomiVira Ensham32/MSchool Nurse/GunsOsseous
Laid back. He doesn’t worry about things too much. He accepts the way things are. He’s very open-minded. He's Osseous' school nurse.
He takes of injured peeps, okay? Okay.

Drei-anne's

RP Character interview! MiniminiKe'ros Rhohanshen19/Male'Spell Knight' (Mage)/Bow+SwordsWhimsical
Tends to be calm and reserved. Around other males, he usually be aggressive and in contrary, with females, he tries to be sweet and loving. He is a dangerous one to befriend with, as he will not hesitate to backstab the others.

RP Character interview! MiiniiCrystal Aeridel17/FemaleMage/Stick?Whimsical
[NPC] An extremely naive girl that doesn't know much about anything. However, aside from this negative aspect of hers, she is a pleasant girl to be around with.

Ayane-Chouko's
RP Character interview! Order1Chouko13/FemalePhyschology/Charm, but not much elseWhimsical
Chouko is a young girl who has special qualities; she is not technically human or wizard but that is a secret to all; the flowers on her head are not decoration, they are actually part of her therefore she can create energy via two ways; food for the most part, and photosynthesis for a little part. She is the project of something very dark but she tries to be natural and she is part of the wildlife. When she gets angry, bad, bad things happen. Which is annoying because she has a short temper... But she's cope able.

Eclipse's
RP Character interview! Faust%20VIIIAlthalos Sybbyl29/MVampire/Butcher knife???
Calm and secretive; he likes to find the weak spots of an enemy before finally got around to torture them, and lead them to a slow, painful death. Althalos is not a man of words, and therefore, nobody trusts him. What plan does he have in mind? Nobody knows.

Quote :

Random NPCs (orz)
RP Character interview! KnollMenteith32/MShaman/CodexWhimsical
Menteith is one of the teachers in Whimsical Magic College. He is the silent and deadly type of person, however, is nice to others that he truly care for. He has a strong dislike towards the vampires and always react violently whenever Osseous Abyss is involved in a mischief. Whenever there's trouble, it's the vampire's fault!

RP Character interview! Th_sk15Celia29/FVampire/ClawsOsseous
One of the teachers in Osseous Abyss and she is the one that do most of the plotting involved in wiping out the magicians. She works better with more and more people around. Even though she is not as good as other vampires at combat, she is certainly smarter than most.

RP Character interview! ViperIcon1?????????/????/????????
He/she is only seen by a handful amount of people and not many lived long enough to uncover his/her true identity. Many said that he/she is the sign of death and horrible luck, but lots believed that he/she is the one who is going to bring an end to the magician and vampire's fight. Nobody knows his/her power but it is said to be deadly.

Any question? We'll answer it u.u
Back to top Go down
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:03 pm

FOR LUCIUS SCHYTE

What kind of personality/looks do you look for in your significant other?

/whistles
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:12 pm

RP Character interview! 38879264 Significant others? You mean like... loved ones? Um, definitely not magicians. They kicked my ass for more than nine thousand times already and I've almost been killed for more than ten thousands time (?) Well, what kind of awesome things can this pair of gauntlets do anyway? Pulling the weeds, maybe. I need to get a proper weapon.

But well, anyway...

RP Character interview! 16350510 I'd like the one on my side to be an understanding person... but not stronger than me... It'll be embarrassing if my girlfriend protects me.

--Griffith: Yes and get both of your asses kicked--

RP Character interview! Guy_Cecil_by_sonkahalx3 Shut up, Griffith.

QUESTION FOR ENSHAM:
WHAT IS YOUR SEXUAL PREFERENCE?
Back to top Go down
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:29 pm

RP Character interview! Untitl10 - Sexual Perference? Hmm? I'm not picky. As long as they interest me, it'll be fine. What do you call that? Pan sexual I believe.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:35 pm

RP Character interview! Char_11291
Would you consider me, Ensham-chama?
Back to top Go down
Drei-Anne

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:47 pm

RP Character interview! Minimini; ...Seriously? Crystal, did you f&*#@$g sign me up for this? *glares*

RP Character interview! Miinii; Nope! Not me this time! Blame Griffith!
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:53 pm

RP Character interview! Iaza13600431754300

I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME
Back to top Go down
Drei-Anne

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:54 pm

RP Character interview! Miinii; IT WAS TOO. I SAW YOU.
DON'T YOU ARGUE WITH ME MISTER! D<
...Anyway. Is that your natural hair colour? ouo
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:55 pm

RP Character interview! M

Yep, it was me who signed everyone up
Don't you want to be famous? It's a great feeling to get attacked, raped and molested by questions.

Am I your type, Crystal?
Back to top Go down
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:56 pm

RP Character interview! Meh10 - @Althalos - *sigh* Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Drei-Anne

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:57 pm

RP Character interview! Miinii; Uhm, uh... no. Not really. You scare me. ouo;;
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:59 pm

@Eclipse: everytime you speak its full of win

RP Character interview! Char_20688
OF COURSE ITS NOT! I'm no gramp. But I think this hair colour is epic. DON'T YOU THINK SO?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:01 pm

RP Character interview! 71177_47230678396_179805_n
OH Playing hard to get aren't we, Ensham-chama. Just watch me sneaking up on your coffin.

I got that a lot, Crystal ' u ' But I'm a good man in heart
Back to top Go down
Drei-Anne

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:02 pm

RP Character interview! Miinii;
Uhh... not really .o.
I'm sure Drei would, though. She loves people with that colour hair c:
@Eclipse; Maybe if you stop looking at me like that, I'd like you better? @wo
Back to top Go down
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:03 pm

TO Althalos

BOXERS OR BRIEFS? teehee
/runs around
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:03 pm

RP Character interview! Char-ishida SHIT. You'll get raped, Vira. Better run.
AND I think he wears nothing underneath
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:07 pm

RP Character interview! Johann_faust_viii_7103
*BANGS THE TABLE*
OF COURSE I wear nothing underneath.
Mitsunari, I told you not to tell everyone about our relationship. I need to educate you further.

Keros... soo... your hairstyle has always been like that?
Back to top Go down
Drei-Anne

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:10 pm

RP Character interview! Minimini
No, actually. It was black and I had it messily attached to my scalp in various patterns. It got knotted often with the dried blood, so I dye it white each month (it turns grey before black, strangely) and style it upwards each day. I also have to make sure it stays short, otherwise it'll curl.
Back to top Go down
yin-yang500

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:14 pm

@ Miki

How much can you tell from body language? *wink*
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:19 pm

RP Character interview! Sengoku_Basara__Chousokabe_by_subaru_s
Nice. We have the same hair colour and hair style; well, sort of..

RP Character interview! Guyhay-thumb
Ah what did I miss? Ensham, what did you do to Griffith in the infirmary? I heard everything from Mittsun. I hope you're not doing anything weird in there.
Back to top Go down
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:24 pm

RP Character interview! Unledhj - Alot. I can tell what they may be thinking of although I am not always correct. I can tell from simple things such as a handshake to something difficult as a simple glance at something.

Stop winking, you look an idiot like that.

Last edited by BlueThunder on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:25 pm

@Everyone:

RP Character interview! 23275_109562702403904_7114_q What do you guys look like when you were little?
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:30 pm

RP Character interview! 1e5cbb5da97080_full: When I was little? Hmmm.. it has been awhile..

RP Character interview! First_ID_by_LonelyNecromancer
WHOOPS MY BAD.

I LOOK LIKE THIS
RP Character interview! Yoh_asakura-char
(WTFFFFF)

AH AH I SEE IT HERE WE GO
RP Character interview! Tumblr_lmaj15n6aQ1qddffd
Back to top Go down
Drei-Anne

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:35 pm

RP Character interview! Minimini
...To be honest, I can't remember ever being a child. This scares me.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:41 pm

*drags Griffith into the room beside*

1 minute later...

RP Character interview! Shaman_King_by_machui826

Wha- but-- how old are you, Keros?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Character interview!   RP Character interview! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Character interview!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UNITE with art group :: Fun Stuff :: SPAM here-
Jump to: