This group was originally based on a website named 'Pokefarm.org' but we have moved to this offsite location, come and UNITE with art!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hello everyone and welcome to the new forum! Hopefully it will be complete soon and we can cut down on chatzy! -giggle- Enjoy!
Please invite all the members you can remember from the clan! If any, at all! We need to gather everyone back up!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Geuss who?
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:21 am by pichu567

» Pika's sketches *no matter how it looks like, I did it on my laptop, without any scanners, paper, or pencils*
Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:46 am by LovePika

» Looking for somebody to make me a drawing out of a sprite I made
Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:18 am by LovePika

» Pochama's Drawings
Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:30 am by Cupcake

» Let's Learn Language!
Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:28 am by Cupcake

» 9repus' Journal
Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm by 9repus

» Random Discussion
Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm by Umbreon10

» Brei's Journal
Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 am by BreiTaDa

» Pokemon Names!
Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:25 am by 9repus

Most active topics
Tale of the Chronicle --SETUP
Tales of the Chronicle
Related Word
RP Character interview!
The Ultimate Cheat Code
Pokemon Names!
SPAM! Ahehe...
Generation V
Geuss who?
The Definition Game
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Umbreon10

Our users have posted a total of 528 messages in 49 subjects

Share | 

Tales of the Chronicle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:22 pm

"I need blood. It has been a few days since I last fed," He answered nonchalantly. "And obviously I can't take some from you as it'd mean suicide."

Lucius stood opposing Chouko, facing the deer, before he stormed off and snatched one deer out of the packs. He came back on the spot where he last stood and snapped the head of the deer.

He realised he was being creepy. "Sorry for doing this on your face." He mumbled, sinking his fangs into the animal he killed. Droplets of blood fell to the grass while he fed. After the deer was sucked dry, he stopped and licked the leftover from his lips. "Do you know the way to Whimsical?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm

"Oh, it's no problem. I'm not creeped out by it." She smiled, closing her eyes. When his question occurred they snapped open again, shocked. "Oh... no... I don't, really. I think I was going there then I fell asleep..." She forced a shaky laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:03 pm

"I can't get you there. I don't even know where Osseous is." Lucius said. "However, it's best if you try using your magical power to get there. I'm sure they'll accept another magician."

"Grifftih... where are you, dummy? I'm totally lost..." The blond tried to reach his friend with the telepathic abilty. However, really, he was hopeless at it, so he stopped.

"You'll be fine on your own, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:08 pm

"I should be fine. SHOULD be." She laughed, but seeing the look on his face, she repeated herself. "Don't worry. I'll be okay." She stood still, her delicate little feet slowly lifting off the ground. A small aurora covered a sphere around her body, and after a few minutes she broke it with her fingers, falling back onto the ground. "Okay, I think I've found it... erm... bye?" She said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:21 pm

"Yeah... bye?" Lucius waved dumbly, not knowing what to say. Because when Chouko's gone, he'd be all alone again.

"Lucius is still out there. I can't possibly leave that idiot alone after seeing the Cerberus back then. He'll die, Ensham!" Griffith spat, struggling from Vira's firm hold. He took his weapon anchor and ran away from the infirmary, leaving Vira to stare at his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drei-Anne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:16 pm

They'd been walking for a bit, until they'd caught up with the vampire they'd seen before. "Hey, Kherrhimhoss!" Crystal yelled, pointing at the man and the girl he was conversing with. The girl apparently gotten up to leave, so they must have finished talking.

"Quiet, Crystal!" Ke'ros hissed, readying his bow and arrow. Crystal glared at him, but motioned for his arrow. She took it from him and put the head in from of her hand. Freezing the water in the air, she was able to cover it in ice. The man took it back, firing it at Lucius' chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:35 pm

"Whoosh!" Althalos said playfully, slicing the arrow in half with his long butcher knife while smiling in amusement. The skulls near his jeans clattered against each other at the sudden motion made by its owner. "Nice manoeuvre, lad. But try not killing this said thing." He smiled right at Keros who was hiding behind the bushes. Althalos stroke one of the skulls' skeleton, ignoring the surprised look from the guy he just saved. "Time to retreat!" He laughed before his slim figure blurred and a roar came as replacement.

A hell hound has broken through the barrier, baring its teeth right at the two magicians and one vampire in front of it.

Quote :
HELLHOUND [10-SIDED DICE]
HP: 500
Damage: RESULT x 10
Habit: Attacking the one who deals higher damage out of the group.

[OOC: Lawl thanks for the guide, my awesome Rhapist.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Lucius leaped backwards, obviously not wanting a fight with the loose demon in his slightly injured state. He didn't want to die alone in the forest, and he didn't want to ridicule himself in front of the two magicians as he knew the limit of his power.

But what to do at a time like that? It was no place to worry about his pride. He had to throw them away if he wanted to survive. From afar, he could see Althalos was smirking playfully, looking like he was enjoying the show from the bottom of his heart.

"I'll give you a nice show!"

Quote :
ATTACKING DICE
Name: Lucius Scythe
HP: 100
Damage: Result x 8
On top result: Result x 12
Charge: [Number 4] Result x 15

GUARDING DICE
Name: Lucius Scythe
Block: Result x 10
On top result: Neutralise the attack

"Well, here goes nothing!"

Rhapshie carried out 1 launched of one 6-dice (Image not informed.) :

After attack:
"Whoa! What was that? I did better than I thought I would..."

Quote :
HP: 500 - 72 = 428

[WHAT THE HELL? The result was 6 and it changes after I edited it... NOTE FOR EVERYONE: Do not edit your post after you roll your dice]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:32 pm

[OOC: SUCK TO BE YOU XD -kicked-]

The male who was watching for afar whistled when Lucius successfully landed a blow on the Hell Hound's weak spot. Most probably he didn't even realise that he was doing awesome. Althalos then shifted his glance towards the two magicians just behind Lucius.

"Would you help him? Would you watch? Would you run away?" Althalos snickered silently, reading the confusion all over their faces. He would love to see the Hell Hound ripping all three kids into insignificant shreds. The Cerberus he summoned was defeated by three interesting pair of melee vampire, range magician and a hiding tactician. But now, all that he could see on this group is the feeling of distrust and hesitation, mixed together with the inexperience in combat possessed by the vampire and the magician girl. "How will you defeat that dog?"

To be frank, he had no intention of laying a helping hand towards them all, as it would only ruin the tense mood. Being the sadist he is, he still wanted co-operation between the magicians and vampire, to triumph. Individualistic would not give them any good, and would only bring them to despair. He still wanted everyone to come out alive; bloody and bruised of course, but alive. So, if the two magicians decided to leave Lucius, he would gladly come to his aid.

"Ohh.... I can barely resist the excitement!" He stroke the skulls rounding his jeans, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drei-Anne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Kherrihmhoss just stood there for a second, stupefied. Where had he come from? He felt he recognized him somewhat, but he couldn't place his finger on it. He put his bow away, grabbing his bastard sword from his back, realizing there was an evil to be vanquished. The creature was canine... hell-ish... Ke'ros now regreted not paying attention in class.

He better not f***ing move!

Quote :
ATTACKING DICE
{Bastard Sword}
Name: Kherrhimhoss Rhohanshen
Damage: Result x 10
On top result: +40 damage, -10 HP
Charge: {Number 1} 30 damage, knock the opponent down for one post

GUARDING DICE
Block: Result x 5
On top result: Parry the attack if Melee, -20 damage if otherwise

Quote :

"Finally, yes!"

Quote :
HP: 428 - 100 = 328
Quote :
ATTACKING DICE
{Bastard Sword}
HP: 100 - 10 = 90
Damage: Result x 10
On top result: +40 damage, -10 HP
Charge: {Number 1} 30 damage, knock the opponent down for one post

The 'masterful' swordsman he was, he struck a heavy blow on the hound from behind and above, hitting the creature hard. In the mean time, he also made sure to nick his shoulder, leaving a small open wound in his left side.

Crystal just stayed where she was, afraid of the new people and the devil spawn before them. Ke'ros seemed to be doing a perfectly good job. Why did she need to intervene?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:38 pm

[OOC: OMG we're doing soo good at first xD let's see how this will turn out--]

"He's helping me?" Lucius asked himself, still unsure of what to do. His guess was right; the guy was strong.

Quote :
HP: 328 - 72 = 256

"Woah... I'm doing well..." He looked at his pair of gloves which had been bloodied by the Hell Hound.

Last edited by Rhapshie on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:38 pm

The member 'Rhapshie' has done the following action : Dices roll

'6-dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:44 pm

"Hey, this is not in the script," Althalos mumbled while resting his chin on his right hand. "There are supposed to be blood spluttering around, painting the branches and the greenery red..." His eyes were drilling at the sight of both kid bashing the Hell Hound that he summoned. It was petrified for a moment, probably because of Keros's attack. "Ah... this is no fun."

He played with his sharp nails, pouting in annoyance of not getting the free show he expected. While shifting left and right, the skeletons attached to his belt clattered, making a melodic noise in Althalos's ears.

"Come right at them, big doggy... it won't be fun if you don't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:53 pm

(What the hell, I didn't post that?^)
(Also, I'm assuming you're going to 'know' my character. Unlike Chouko, he's not knew. He's like, some sort of a high-rank Vampire, I guess. Everyone knows who he is)

Raiden sensed a fight and ran to where it was. He looked at the hell hound and chuckled, walking over to the fight casually. He stood a little way back watching Lucius fight the hell-hound. But then he looked to his left and was very confused... Is that a... a wizard? Why is Lucius fighting with a wizard!? He decided to leave it to see how the two would fight. He was also wondering if they'd start a fight with each other after, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:10 pm

"Lucius, Lucius..." Griffith mumbled while cutting through the trees, trying his best not to run into anything and make fool of himself in front of the wild animals. It was until he heard the howl of something familiar, he froze. "Shit. That sounds so similar to the Cerberus. Gah! Raiden?" He almost jumped back in surprise when he saw the older vampire. Raiden looked like he was seriously paying attention to the battle happening, ignoring Griffith in process. "Isn't that Lucius? And two magicians together against... Hell Hound..."

"And why the hell do I have to meet him? I'll get myself a good slapping from him after... well, I've sneaked out..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:18 pm

After a few seconds of being pulled into a trance in the battle, he saw Griffith come through the trees. "Hey. I'm confused too." He read the look on Griffiths face and nodded, chuckling again. He then glanced over at the continuing battle. "Do you think I should join in?" He then mouthed to Griffith so no-one else would hear "And chop off those crazy wizards heads." He threw his head back laughing before sitting down and fixating his vision on the fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Griffith swallowed hard nervously, not wanting to say anything weird to make Raiden chop his head instead. He obviously was against the vampires slaying the magicians, vice versa. Why couldn't they live in peace? "But if the magician is helping the good-for-nothing Lucius then... I guess we kind of owe them? Since he'll probably die if he dared fighting alone."

"I actually said it!" Griffith sweat-dropped. He would love to join in the battle but he was still severely injured that one nice hit from the Hell Hound would mean certain death. And both Lucius and the other magician looked like they were on advantage anyway. It was best too watch his friend's ability. "You can join if you want. But isn't it more interesting to see how good Lucius's ability has grown?" He said that remembering that Lucius held the reputation of no-good-vampire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:45 pm

He shrugged, sighing, not breaking eyesight with the fight. "I guess so. I mean, I don't understand why they would do it anyway..." Ignoring the fact he said it out loud, he glanced at the girl, who was obviously uncomfortable. "Yea, we'll see." Lucius' eyes darted and he recognized that Raiden and Griffith were present.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drei-Anne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:38 am

The damned thing is getting there... why isn't it at least trying to maul us? Ke'ros pondered as he readied to strike the canine again.

Quote :
Quote :
HP: 256 - 50 = 206

There... Ke'ros sighed. He looked over at the vampire with a neutral expression, then looked at the hound and yelled back to Crystal, "Why don't you do something, you twit?"

Quote :
ATTACKING DICE
{Stick}
Name: Crystal Aeridel
Damage: Result x 2
On top result: Double damage
Charge: {Number 1} 30 damage

GUARDING DICE
Name: Crystal Aeridel
Block: Result x 10
On top result: Freeze the body parts/objects that touched her

Crystal took a step back, finding her precious stick. Holding her breath, she ran up to the hellhound and hit the monster.
Quote :
Quote :
HP: 206 - 6 = 200

She breathed a little bit, looking over at Ke'ros saying, "Happy now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:43 am

Raiden laughed so hard. That's her attack?I wonder what her defence is. He scoffed, looking back at the Hell Hound, trying to see it's next move.

(Am I allowed to do the Hell Hounds attacks too? So, can I roll for the Hell Hound?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:01 pm

[Sure, roll for it xD but I think Lucius will die if he's fighting alone... LOL You should roll first-- because it's the hound's turn anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:50 am

(Er... how do I roll the dice and see it so it doesn't change?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:25 pm

I have no idea.. just use the dice on the bottom?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:05 pm

C-c-can you do it? -fails-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   

Back to top Go down