The UNITE with art group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This group was originally based on a website named 'Pokefarm.org' but we have moved to this offsite location, come and UNITE with art!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone and welcome to the new forum! Hopefully it will be complete soon and we can cut down on chatzy! -giggle- Enjoy!
Please invite all the members you can remember from the clan! If any, at all! We need to gather everyone back up!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Geuss who?
Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:21 am by pichu567

» Pika's sketches *no matter how it looks like, I did it on my laptop, without any scanners, paper, or pencils*
Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:46 am by LovePika

» Looking for somebody to make me a drawing out of a sprite I made
Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:18 am by LovePika

» Pochama's Drawings
Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:30 am by Cupcake

» Let's Learn Language!
Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:28 am by Cupcake

» 9repus' Journal
Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm by 9repus

» Random Discussion
Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm by Umbreon10

» Brei's Journal
Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 am by BreiTaDa

» Pokemon Names!
Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:25 am by 9repus

Most active topics
Tale of the Chronicle --SETUP
Tales of the Chronicle
Related Word
RP Character interview!
The Ultimate Cheat Code
Pokemon Names!
SPAM! Ahehe...
Geuss who?
Generation V
The Definition Game
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Umbreon10

Our users have posted a total of 528 messages in 49 subjects

Tales of the Chronicle

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:36 pm

"Psst!" Someone called Griffith from behind the bushes.

"Mittsun!" He smiled when he saw the brunette. "Just in time, we need aid. Can't possibly beat that thing with just both of us. Ah yes, this is--"

"Shut up, Griffith! Pay attention." He said, hiding behind the tree branch.

Quote :
STATS
Mitsunari Ishida
HP: 150
Maximum hit: RESULT x 10
On top result: N/A
Support effect: +30 damage to the enemy OR -20 damage from the enemy

Griffith smirked and he pointed his anchor at the creature, while Mitsunari shouted words of advice on where to attack.
[5] (+3)

Quote :
Cerberus [10-SIDED DICE]
HP: 290 - 80 = 210
Maximum hit: 100
Less than 3: Miss

The Cerberus barked at Griffith, who just gave it more pain to bear.
[4]

"Shit!" The silver-haired guy groaned when the teeth of the wild monster pierced his arm. He quickly withdrew it, but it was too late. The wounds were deep.

Quote :
STATS
Name: Griffith Aviragus
HP: 100 - 40 = 60
Die roll: RESULT x 10
On top result: +30 damage

[OOC: CRAP I'LL DIE AJFHAVBRFA]

Last edited by Rhapshie on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:48 pm

"Hit there! It's his weak spot!" shouted Mitsunari. "Wha! Okay!" Miki aims at the spot that he pointed to.

Quote :
[1]
STATS
Name: Miki Haruna
HP: 100
On top result: +30 HP

Mitsunari Ishida
HP: 150
On top result: N/A
Support effect: +30 damage to the enemy

Cerberus [10-SIDED DICE]
HP: 210 - 40 = 170
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:57 pm

"Nice, Mittsun!" Griffith shot his friend a thumb up, while he just mumbled some inaudible words. It was probably because there was a magician standing with him, and the fact that he had to support her as well.
[4] (+3) -How lucky am I? ; - ;

Quote :
Cerberus [10-SIDED DICE]
HP: 170 - 70 = 100

The three-headed dog growled at Griffith, once again, for inflicting a significant amount of pain. It widened its eyes in rage.
[4]

Quote :
Name: Griffith Aviragus
HP: 60 - 40 = 20
Die roll: RESULT x 10
On top result: +30 damage

"Sheesh! Are you for real?" Griffith's gruff voice softened because of the pain he had to carry around. Mitsunari looked like he wanted to jump into the battle and help his friend, however, if he went into the fight, he would be unable to support the two fighters. So, he chose to stay still behind the branch, hoping that the Cerberus would attack the magician next.
Back to top Go down
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:05 pm

"Thanks for help, I guess." Miki mumbled.
Miki takes aim and attacks again.

Quote :
[4]
STATS
Name: Miki Haruna
HP: 100
On top result: +30 HP

Cerberus [10-SIDED DICE]
HP: 100 - 70 = 30
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:11 pm

"Don't die, Griffith."

"Gee, thanks for the encouragement."
[3] (+3)

Quote :
Cerberus [10-SIDED DICE]
HP: 30 - 60 = 0

Griffith's anchor went straight, burying the sharp tip into the creature's stomach. It howled loudly with pain before it went quiet, extremely still. It was dead. "Che!" The silver-haired guy clicked his tongue, trying his best to keep standing up.

"Let's go back," Mittsun said, supporting his friend to prop himself up. "And you," he glared at Miki. "You better get back. I'll let you off this time because you're helping him."

"I still need to get her back to Whimsical."

"No. You're coming with me." His voice was stern, so unusual. That was exactly why Griffith thought that he should listen to Mittsun's advice, no, order.

"Well, your dorm is not far away. Just keep walking straight. I'm really sorry I can't take you there."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:34 pm

WHEN : IDK
WHERE : IN YOUR HEART
WHO : ME

"Ahh . . . isn't it's a nice feeling to see bloodshed going on?" Althalos smiled like he always do. In fact, the Cerberus that just leaped in front of the two fighters was his doing. He purposely guided the red doggy into Zephyr just for the sake of it. "I should've taken Chimera instead..."

He looked at Mitsunari for a split second, thinking about his useful advice during the battle, before he chuckled silently.

Quote :
Name: Althalos Sybbyl
HP: 200
On top result: Poison -20 per turn

Last edited by Eclipse on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:44 pm

WHEN: NOW AND ALWAYS
WHERE: IN YOUR PANTS
WHO: ME

"What is it, Mittsun?" Grffith looked at Mittsun for a while, trying to read his expression. He looked troubled.

"I got this chill in my bone." He answered simply, giving Griffith the curiousity. "We should get going." He whispered in a low tone.

The dark cloud closed in and droplets of water started to fell on their skins. Griffith groaned in pain when they made contact with his wound. Noticing this, Mittsun strengthen his hold on Griffith's shoulder and helped him to run to safety.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:27 pm

WHEN: After the fight
WHERE: Osseous's infirmary
WHO: Anyone involved

"Ensham-chamaaaa~" Althalos wrapped both of his arm on the dormitory 'nurse''s neck. Of course, it was greeted by a hard slap on both of his hands. The blond had overtook both Mittsun and Griffith to Osseous Abyss. He sneered and pulled Ensham's ponytail playfully. "You can easily pass as a girl, you know, with this."

Not long later, two familiar figures approached and Althalos just smiled. "Just as expected."
Back to top Go down
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:41 pm

"Oh shush, Althalos. How I style my hair is none of your business. Maybe you should grow out yours as well. Some of the female students seem to have a thing for it." Vira replies playfully. Vira turns towards the injured students. "Hoo, look what the cat dragged in. I'll ask what happened later, I'm not sure if I even want to know. Those are some pretty serious looking injuries that need to tended to now."

Vira looks up. "Now Althalos and Mittsun are looking pretty healthy to me, you guys are get out while I treat Griffith's injuries." He points them to the door and makes a shooing motion.

"We'll have some fun now, won't we, Griffith?"

"Uggnnhhhh."

"Groan twice for yes and once for no, okay darling?"
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:52 pm

[OOC: SO MANY YAOI HINTS OMG OMG OMG]

Ohhhh.... that nurse (?) really is a perv... Griffith wanted to say it right to his face but he didn't have the strength to. His head was spinning and everything seemed to move in a slow motion. He had no choice but to obey. But hey, he had the talent to cross-dress. With that silky hair, he could just be considered as a girl...

Mittsun shrugged and he left everything under Vira's hands. He was a pro at tending injuries. But he kept his distance from Althalos. There was something with that guy that creep him out...
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Althalos smiled sheepishly at Mitsunari but the brunette switched his eyes, focusing on other things instead. It was no surprising moment that someone avoided his gaze. Almost everyone who made a contact with his pale eyes never made another attempt at it. Well, he guessed that it was the weird aura that he emitted. That kinda made him felt special in a way.

"Kay, Ensham-chama~ have fun with him."

Griffith's shoulder rose and he growled.

When the door to the infirmary was closed by one push of his hand, Althalos looked at Mitsunari, even though she wasn't looking back at him. He winked. "How do you like my present?"
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:58 pm

"Present?" Mittsun was deep in thought for a second but then, he jumped and barked at Althalos, "It was you who brought the Cerberus in." The blond smirked at him slyly and Mittsun drew his fan, pointing it straigh at Anthalos's forehead. "It is an offence."
[5]

Quote :
Name: Althalos Sybbyl
HP: 200 - 50 = 150
On top result: Poison -20 per turn
Quote :
Althalos Sybbyl
Fondness: -4

[OOC: PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ALTHALOS YOU'RE TOO STRONG ORZ but considering your 800 Y/O (such pedophile), I understand ;;]

Last edited by Rhapshie on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:02 pm

"Ouchie~" Althalos laughed when the attack by Mitsunari pierced his skin. He didn't looked a bit pained, neither he tried to dodge it or counter attack. He just laughed mockingly at the kitty cat who was hissing at him. In less than a heartbeat, he was gone.

Quote :
Mitsunari Ishida
Fondness: +2
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:06 pm

[Change settings, feel free to make your own]
Back to top Go down
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:00 am

Chouko yawned, uncurling from the trampled flower bed where she lay. She sat upright, forgetting where shed fallen asleep. She chuckled to herself before standing up and brushing herself down. Her stomach grumbled and she stood awkwardly, slightly confused on what to do. She knew she was meant to be somewhere... Ah, where the hell am I? She lost track of thoughts and wondered what to do...
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 am

"Are you alright miss?" A blond male approached her, looking worried. The girl didn't smelt like magician nor vampire nor ordinary human. So, hesitantly, he tried to help her. "What are you...? How did you get here?" Lucius asked curiously. The magic barrier was not that weak to be penetrated even by the most powerful human being.
Back to top Go down
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 pm

She jumped back, broken from the trance she had created. "Oh... I struggle... to use my voice..." She winced at the failure of her pronunciation. "I will get better. My name... my name is Chouko. What am I? Erm..." She cowered slightly from the question. Nobody knew what species she truly was. Closest to Magician, quite human, but she knew there was others of her kind. So she must be a certain species? Even she barely knew. "Well... erm...!" Of course. That is what she would stick with. Magician... but he was a vampire, she could smell it with her super-sensetive nose. Kind of like a dogs... "Never mind. You're a vampire, aren't you? I don't know how I got here. I manage to wake up around in the funniest of places." She giggled, stroking her flowers. The opened with the sun, and she closed her eyes and shook her head slightly. The flowers brought in the sun and a certain type of spirit. The energy flooded into her body and the flowers sparkled.
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Lucius was quiet for a while, busy paying attention to the bright light that filled the confined place between branches. The light was gentle and it did not burn his skin, being a vampire he was.

"Ah, I see... are you lost?" He said, finally. "Because I am." Lucius moved a bit the the shade made by the trees, so that the sunrise wouldn't hurt his skin. "Ah, my name is Lucius Schyte, if you want to know."
Back to top Go down
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm

She stopped photosynthesizing and cocked her head to one side, trying to be funny or cute. "Oh, lost? Maybe. I could be lost." She laughed. "I think I'm a wizard! Yes, that's it. I swear I have amnesia, maybe I should see a doctor!" But I could never see a doctor. Because of my unnatural body. Oh, I wish I didn't know so much.. She let a out a sigh. "If you're lost, where are you meant to be, Lucius?"
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Lucius's body went stiff at the mention of word 'wizard'. He bit his lower lips and narrowed his eyes, trying to figure out what to do. He couldn't possibly attack the girl, who had an amnesia. She probably didn't even understand what was going on.

He knew that bringing her to Ensham would be great to inspect any harm on her body, but what would the vampires do to her once she got there? Even though he couldn't smell her magician scent, the older vampires, the connoisseurs are probably able to.

He was so confused, and didn't even say anything for a long while.

Last edited by Rhapshie on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:29 pm

"Oh... I... forgot... We're meant to be arch enemies, right..." She used telepathy and snuck inside his head. "Lucius, please understand. I don't want to attack you." She searched inside his head for related thoughts, struggling, but found some stuff. She sighed heavily. "You can attack me, if you wish... It may calm your worry. But I am not looking for a fight. You can take me to your connoisseurs, if you wish. Whatever comforts your worry and confusion." She gasped, withdrawing back into herself again. She looked at him in the eye, and smiled warmly at him. She sat back on the floor, lamely grabbing the bag on her hips, looking inside for anything she could use.
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:33 pm

After Chouko sneaked into his brain, Lucius jumped in shock from the sudden action. He then tried to regain his calm posture. "How can I trust you?" He looked away, trying to cease the will to help her. "How can I be sure that you won't try to stab me from the back?"

"The magicians killed a lot of my friends... I can't get my guard down."
Back to top Go down
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:44 pm

She laughed loudly. "I can assure you I'm the most innocent trusting person you'll meet, ever." She found a big bit of bread in her bag, and she took it out. "And, well, I guess there is now way to guarantee that, but considering I'm the most innocent trusting person ever, you can trust me." She split her bread in half, and held it out, taking a bite of her own bit, trying to give it to Lucius. She smiled at him again, her eyes glinting slightly. She wanted to kill him and it was in her nature to do so, but for some reason she was against it and she didn't want to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Rhapshie

Rhapshie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Hesitantly, Lucius took the half bread from Chouko's hand. He tried sniffing it for a hint of anything weird inside. But, he couldn't detect any, so he decided to dig in. Bread alone wouldn't satisfy his hunger, though. He needed blood. Lucius did not try biting Chouko, though. The magician's blood are poisonous to the vampires, vice versa.

He looked around for a wild animal to kill, still munching on his bread.
Back to top Go down
GDoe5
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:12 pm

She was shocked that he actually accepted the bread, but she didn't show that. She saw his eyes dart around and she spotted a herd of deer grazing a while away. She crept closer to him and pointed at the deer. "What about them?" She chuckled under her breath, looking right at him with a skeptical look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Chronicle   Tales of the Chronicle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Chronicle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next